The Next Generation of Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheters
You should feel confident knowing you are cathing with products designed for safety and ease of use. GentleCath™ Glide catheters feature FeelClean™ Technology with its smooth, slippery surface and reduced residue to help make cathing easier and less messy.
How do GentleCath™ Glide catheters help make cathing easier?
- Smooth, slippery surface - Feature: a low friction hydrophilic catheter. The smooth, slippery surface is designed to make cathing easier.
- Less mess and residue - Feature: FeelClean™ Technology. The catheter is made with our unique technology designed to reduce the residuals and mess left behind by cathing so you can worry less about getting residue on your clothes, hands, and body.
- Catheter contamination prevention - Feature: a no-touch handling sleeve. GentleCath™ Glide catheters have a no-touch handling sleeve to help prevent contamination of the catheter with bacteria from the hands.1,2
- Speed and discretion - Feature: quick lubrication. GentleCath™ Glide catheters are ready to use with no unnecessary delay. You can start cathing as soon as you break the water sachet and wet the length of the catheter so it can be used quickly and discreetly.
- Made without the use of DEHP*
*DEHP (di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate) is used to soften PVC plastic and is suspected to reduce fertility.
1 Hudson E. & Murahata R.I. The ‘no-touch’ method of intermittent urinary catheter insertion: can it reduce the risk of bacteria entering the bladder? Spinal Cord 2005;43(10):611–614.
2 Charbonneau-Smith R. No-touch catheterization and infection rates in a select spinal cord injured population. Rehabilitation Nursing 1993;18(5):296–299, 305.