Request Free Samples Of GentleCath™ Intermittent Catheters
Introducing the Next Generation of Intermittent Urinary Catheters: GentleCath™ products and support tools are designed to make cathing easier, more hygienic and less stressful. Only GentleCath™ Glide has FeelClean™ Technology.
Sizes & Types
Female length (7.08")
Male length (15.75")
- Straight Tip & Coude Tip
Features and Technology
- A low friction hydrophilic catheter: The smooth, slippery surface is designed to make cathing easier.
- FeelClean™ Technology: The catheter is made with our unique technology designed to reduce the residuals and mess left behind by cathing so you can worry less about getting residue on your clothes, hands and body.
- A no-touch handling sleeve: GentleCath™ Glide catheters have a no-touch handling sleeve to help prevent contamination of the catheter with bacteria from the hands.1,2
- Quick lubrication: GentleCath™ Glide catheters are ready to use with no unnecessary delay. You can start cathing as soon as you break the water sachet and wet the length of the catheter so it can be used quickly and discretely.
- Made without the use of DEHP**
**DEHP (di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate) is used to soften PVC plastic and is suspected to reduce fertility.
1. Hudson E. & Murahata R.I. The ‘no-touch’ method of intermittent urinary catheter insertion: can it reduce the risk of bacteria entering the bladder? Spinal Cord 2005;43(10):611–614.
2. Charbonneau-Smith R. No-touch catheterization and infection rates in a select spinal cord injured population. Rehabilitation Nursing 1993;18(5):296–299, 305.
*Study U378 GentleCath™ Glide hydrophilic catheter Final Report (n=39). Data on file.