It’s only natural that you may have several questions about your cathing journey. It is our commitment to support your needs and help make continence care more seamless and comfortable.
That’s why we created me+, a support program designed to help you navigate life using intermittent catheters. Our goal is to make sure your cathing needs are taken care of—so you can stop worrying and focus on what really matters to you.
As a member of me+, you have full access to several benefits:
- A team of WOC nurses and product specialists available by phone or email to answer questions and offer advice.
- Personalized product sampling helping to ensure you are using the best product for you and your cathing needs.
- The GentleCath Video Trainer, create your own personalized video guide with tips and advice tailored to your approach to cathing.
- me+ answers, an in-depth online resource for all your cathing quesitons.
- me+ community, highlighting real stories and experiences from intermittent catheter users.
Adjusting to self-cathing can take education, resources and support. With me+, we make sure you don't have to figure it out alone.